Fujitsu A6120 Notebook BIOS V1.08 Publisher's description
Fujitsu A6120 Notebook BIOS V1.08
CHANGES OR NEW FEATURES OF THE BIOS UPDATES
Note: This is a list of the main features and changes that were added to this version of the
BIOS. This list may not be exhaustive.
1. Changed BIOS Version Display. (Version 1.08)
2. Changed the control to clear USB resume event before entering standby.
3. Added support for new LCD panel.
4. Fixed issue: Where the hard drive transfer mode is incorrect if AHCI is set to disable in the BIOS.
5. Fixed issue: Where the GPNV area of the BIOS is not backed up correctly when the ROM is flushed.
6. Fixed issue: WHere and issus occured when trying to install SafeGuard Enterprise.
BIOS UPDATE PROCEDURES
Warning: While the BIOS is being updated/flashed, DO NOT turn off the power under any
condition. When the power source is interrupted while the BIOS is updating, the computer will
To start FlashAid and update the BIOS, double click on the
A6120_BIOS_V1.08_FPC46-1490-05.exe BIOS data file that you have downloaded and follow
the notes displayed on the screen.
(Copyright 2007) Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation. All rights reserved.
The information in this document is subject to change without notice.
FUJITSU COMPUTER SYSTEMS CORPORATION ("FCS") MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS
MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
FCS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
Please refer to the FCS End User License Agreement you accepted during the software download
No part of this document may be reproduced, photocopied, transcribed into a different medium or
format, or translated to another language without the prior written consent of FCS.
* Original: This is the original software/driver released with the computer. It is current and recommended for use.
* Updated: This software/driver is newer than the original version. It replaces the original software and is recommended for use.
* Archive: This software/driver has been replaced with an updated version. It is no longer current. Fujitsu does not provide support for the installation or use of Archive software/driver downloads.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.