Fujitsu A6110 Notebook BIOS V1.07 Publisher's description
Fujitsu A6110 Notebook BIOS V1.07
CHANGES OR NEW FEATURES OF THE BIOS UPDATES
Note: This is a list of the main features and changes that were added to this version of the
BIOS. This list may not be exhaustive.
1. Changed BIOS Version Display. (Version 1.07)
2. Updated Absolute module
3. Fixed issue: With SfeGuard Installation
4. Fixed issue: WHere the Advanced Host Controller Interface (AHCI) is set to Disabled in BIOS Setup after BIOS update.
5. Fixed issue: WHere General Purpose Non-Volitile (GPNV) area of the BIOS may not be backed up after all ROM area is flushed.
6. Fixed issue: WHere BIOS may not recognize Buffalo USB memory.
7. Fixed issue: WHere the notice of password input is not displayed when the USB keyboard is used.
BIOS UPDATE PROCEDURES
Warning: While the BIOS is being updated/flashed, DO NOT turn off the power under any
condition. When the power source is interrupted while the BIOS is updating, the computer will
To start FlashAid and update the BIOS, double click on the
A6110_BIOS_V1.07_FPC46-1469-04.exe BIOS data file that you have downloaded and follow
the notes displayed on the screen.
(Copyright 2007) Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation. All rights reserved.
The information in this document is subject to change without notice.
FUJITSU COMPUTER SYSTEMS CORPORATION ("FCS") MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS
MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
FCS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
Please refer to the FCS End User License Agreement you accepted during the software download
No part of this document may be reproduced, photocopied, transcribed into a different medium or
format, or translated to another language without the prior written consent of FCS.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.