ECS 331 BIOS 20051128 for MS-DOS Publisher's description
ECS 331 BIOS 20051128 for MS-DOS
1) Set PwrOn/Default of Q_USB_HISPEED_SUPPORT setup item to high speed.
2) Add codes to assist driver CD auto install program to judge card reader device to be exist or not.
3) Fixed both keyboard and TouchPad hanged up due to PS/2 driver sometimes to loss in Win XP environment.
4) Add codes to assist driver CD auto install program to setup appropriate MDC driver.
* The information above is provided as reference only and is subject to change without notice.
* All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.