Inspiron 1721 Sonic Solutions Roxio Creator 10 Roxio Creator 10.1 Patch 1 for Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit Publisher's description
Inspiron 1721 Sonic Solutions Roxio Creator 10 Roxio Creator 10.1 Patch 1 for Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit
Level of Importance: Recommended
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).
Inspiron Desktop 518
Inspiron Desktop 519
Inspiron Desktop 530
Inspiron Desktop 530S
Studio Laptop 1535
Studio Laptop 1536
Studio Hybrid Desktop 140G
Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit
Microsoft Windows XP
Microsoft Windows XP x64
Fixes and Enhancements
This patch addresses the following issues:
- Roxio displays "Trial Version has expired" message after PC is restored
- MyDVD failed to launch with message вЂњMPEG-2 code must be activated"
- Creating music DVD using Roxio 10.1 DVD Music Assistant may fail with an error message
- Localization issues found in Korean, Simplied Chinese & Japanese language
1. Click Download Now or file name, to download the file R186378.exe.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to display to The Save In: window.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1. Locate R186378.exe on the your desktop and double click on the file.
2. The WinZip Self-Extractor will appear.
3. Click the Browse button and choose to extract the file to the desktop.
4. Click Unzip button to unzip the file.
5. Close WinZip Self-Extractor.
6. Minimize any open windows to display your desktop.
7. Locate the file Patch_RoxioCreator10DE.exe on your desktop and double click the icon.
8. Please follow on screen instruction to complete the installation
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.