Inspiron 1721 HLDS GCC-T10N Slim 24X COMBO A104, A01 for Windows Vista 32-bit Publisher's description
Inspiron 1721 HLDS GCC-T10N Slim 24X COMBO A104, A01 for Windows Vista 32-bit
Level of Importance: Optional
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.
1) This contains both Windows and DOS based firmware flash utility update.
2) Please close other applications before updating.
3) While the firmware is updating, please don't turn off the computer.
4) Please reboot the computer after the firmware update is completed.
Inspiron 640m / E1405
Latitude XFR D630
Latitude ATG D620
Latitude ATG D630
Dell Precision Mobile WorkStation M65
Dell Precision Mobile WorkStation M90
Dell Precision Mobile WorkStation M2300
Dell Precision Mobile WorkStation M6300
Vostro Notebook 1000
Vostro Notebook 1400
Vostro Notebook 1500
Vostro Notebook 1700
Vostro Notebook Dell 500
Dell Precision Mobile WorkStation M4300
Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit
Microsoft Windows 2000
Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit
Microsoft Windows XP
Fixes and Enhancements
- Improve the audio playback customer experience
- Enable DVD-RAM read function
This is a Windows/DOS firmware flash utility update for HLDS GCC-T10N Slim 24X COMBO
Windows based firmware flash update for HLDS GCC-T10N SLIM 24X COMBO:-
1. Download and unzip the GCC-T10N_A104.zip into your desktop.
2. In вЂњGCC-T10N_A104вЂќ folder, please search for the вЂњWindowsвЂќ folder.
3. In вЂњWindowsвЂќ folder, please make sure you have the administrator right, and double click on вЂњJCS10_DELL_CPG_A104.exeвЂќ.
4. The flash utility will pop up accordingly, please click on the вЂњDownload StartвЂќ button. This may take as long as two min. Please wait for the download process to complete.
5. When it is done, you will observe the screen of "Flash tool has finished updating new Firmware. After restarting PC, new F/W will take effect. Do you want to restart your computer now? Click on "OK".
DOS based firmware flash update for HLDS GCC-T10N SLIM 24X COMBO:-
1. Unzip the GCC-T10N_A104.zip into your USB key.
2. In вЂњDosвЂќ folder, just type вЂњS10FLASH.EXE SADE6215.DLDвЂќ. Press вЂњYвЂќ to proceed.
3. Just wait for the firmware update completion, you should see вЂњDrive Firmware Update has completed successfully. Please re-boot your computer".
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.