Inspiron 1721 Dell Wireless 5720 VZW Mobile Broadband (EVDO Rev-A) MiniCard 1.0, A01 for Vista 32-bit Publisher's description
Inspiron 1721 Dell Wireless 5720 VZW Mobile Broadband (EVDO Rev-A) MiniCard 1.0, A01 for Vista 32-bit
To run this tool, open the zip file and run the "VZW_MIP_HA_SPI_Setting.exe" application.
Instructions for VZW MIP_HA_SPI_Setting.zip
1. Click the Download Now link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file to unzip the download package.
2. Specify the location to unzip the files.
3. Click on the unzip button to extract files.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.