Dell XPS M1330 Notebook PLDS DX-20A6Q HH SATA Trayload DVD+/-RW 6D17, A01 for Win 7 Publisher's description
Dell XPS M1330 Notebook PLDS DX-20A6Q HH SATA Trayload DVD+/-RW 6D17, A01 for Win 7
Windows based firmware flash update for PLDS DX-20A6Q DVDRW
Level of Importance: Recommended
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).
1) Please close other applications before updating.
2) While the firmware is updating, please don't turn off the computer.
3) Please reboot the computer after the firmware update is completed.
Fixes and Enhancements
- To improve the support of Qflix disc
- Ensure Windows 7 compatibility
This is a Windows based firmware flash update for PLDS DX-20A6Q DVDRW (Qflix External drive).
Windows based firmware flash update for PLDS DX-20A6Q DVDRW:-
1. Download and unzip the XA6H6D17.zip into your desktop.
2. In ВЎВ°XA6H6D17ВЎВ± folder, please search for the ВЎВ°WindowsВЎВ± folder.
3. In ВЎВ°WindowsВЎВ± folder, please make sure you have the administrator right, and double click on ВЎВ°6D17WIN.EXEВЎВ±
4. Click on ВЎВ°UpdateВЎВ± button. This may take as long as two minutes. Please wait for the process to complete.
5. You should see ВЎВ°Firmware has been updated successfully!ВЎВ±
6. Windows must restart to complete this operation, please save all data and click on ВЎВ°NowВЎВ±.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.