Dell XPS M1330 Notebook Burn Image 2.0.0.x, A01 for Win Vista Publisher's description
Dell XPS M1330 Notebook Burn Image 2.0.0.x, A01 for Win Vista
Level of Importance: Recommended
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).
1. Click Download Now or file name, to download the file R197267.exe.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to display to The Save In: window.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1. Locate R186378.exe on the your desktop and double click on the file.
2. The WinZip Self-Extractor will appear.
3. Click the Browse button and choose to extract the file to the desktop.
4. Click Unzip button to unzip the file.
5. Close WinZip Self-Extractor.
6. Minimize any open windows to display your desktop.
7. Locate the file BurnImageInstall.exe on your desktop and double click the icon.
8. If the installation is successful, you will see a message prompt "DllRegisterServer in C:WindowsIMAPIShellExt.dll" succeeded.". Click on the OK button to close the message prompt and complete the installation.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.