Dell XPS M1210 Notebooks Sony CRX880A Slim 24x CDRW/DVD KD11, A02 for XP Publisher's description
Dell XPS M1210 Notebooks Sony CRX880A Slim 24x CDRW/DVD KD11, A02 for XP
Level of Importance: Optional
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.
1) Please close other applications before updating.
2) While the firmware is updating, please don't turn off the computer.
3) Please reboot the computer after the firmware update is completed.
Fixes and Enhancements
- Enable DVD-RAM read function.
This is a Windows/DOS based firmware flash update for Sony CRX880A Slim 24x CDRW/DVD
Windows based firmware flash update for Sony CRX880A Slim 24x CDRW/DVD:-
1. Download and unzip the CRX880A_KD11.zip into your desktop.
2. In вЂњCRX880A_KD11вЂќ folder, please search for the вЂњWindowsвЂќ folder.
3. In вЂњWindowsвЂќ folder, please make sure you have the administrator right, and double click on вЂњSONY CRX880A_KD11.EXEвЂќ
4. Click on вЂњUpdateвЂќ button. This may take as long as two minutes. Please wait for the process to complete.
5. You should see вЂњUpdate Successful.вЂќ
6. Please re-boot your computer clicking вЂњYesвЂќ.
DOS based firmware flash update for Sony CRX880A Slim 24x CDRW/DVD:-
1. Unzip the CRX880A_KD11.zip into your bootable USB key.
2. In вЂњDOSвЂќ folder, just type вЂњKD11.BATвЂќ.
3. Please wait the drive to finish updating.
4. You should see вЂњFlash operation complete!вЂќ
5. Please re-boot your computer.