Dell XPS Gen 2 Notebook Philips Firmware TD17, A02 for Win XP Publisher's description
Dell XPS Gen 2 Notebook Philips Firmware TD17, A02 for Win XP
Level of Importance: Optional
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.
DO NOT TURN POWER OFF during firmware flash operation
DO NOT REMOVE DRIVE during firmware flash operation
DO NOT INTERRUPT the firmware flash routine while in progress
Fixes and Enhancements
Added Fix for GHOST image read
Added Fix for Win2K system "HANG"/sluggish system performance with D-BAY
Added fix for ECR readability improvement
This firmware update applies to following Part Numbers
Model number is Philips SCB-5265
Instructions for PHILIPS-SCB5265-TD17.zip
1. Click the Download Now link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file to unzip the download package.
2. Specify the location to unzip the files.
3. Click on the unzip button to extract files.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.