Dell XPS 15z (L511z) Notebook Renesas USB3.0 Host Controller 22.214.171.124, A00 for Win 7 64-bit Publisher's description
Dell XPS 15z (L511z) Notebook Renesas USB3.0 Host Controller 126.96.36.199, A00 for Win 7 64-bit
Level of Importance: Recommended
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).
Fixes and Enhancements
- Tuned the host driver to improve performance.
- Added the process to clear USBLEGCTLSTS register after the host driver obtained
Ownership. This process prevents BIOS and OS PCI driver from violating accessing
the Ownership when the host driver hands off it.
- The USB3.0-SATA Bridge LSI used by "Goodway NU6120", "Fujitsu HLMD001C" and
"Mach Xtreme MXUB3MFX" freeze when they received the Hot-Reset from the host.
From V188.8.131.52, we added recovery processes.
- The following issues were fixed.
1. There is a possibility that the bluescreen occurs when S3/S4 & resume is running.
2. When Users are using the USB 3.0 Host Controller Utility(nusb3utl.exe) and pushed [F1]key of the keyboard, the blank pop-up is shown.
3. When Users are using USB 3.0 Host Controller Utility(nusb3utl.exe) and pushed [F4]key ,[BackSpace]key or [Enter]key of the keyboard,the error message is shown.
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for R296459.exe
1.Click Download Now, to download the file.
2.When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP
users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In:
3.From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to
select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4.If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file
icon appears on your desktop.
1.Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R296459.exe.
2.The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or
unzip to C:DELLDRIVERSR296459. Write down this path so the executable (I.e.
Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3.The Self-Extractor window appears.
5.After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor
window is still open, close it.
6.Click the Start button and then click Run.
7.Type C:DELLDRIVERSR296459 in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8.Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.