Dell Vostro Notebook A860 HLDS GT10N 8X 12.7 SATA Trayload DVDRW A106, A04 for Vista Publisher's description
Dell Vostro Notebook A860 HLDS GT10N 8X 12.7 SATA Trayload DVDRW A106, A04 for Vista
Firmware update for HLDS GT10N 8X 12.7 SATA Trayload DVDRW
Level of Importance: Recommended
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).
1. Please close other application before install
2. Please re-boot PC after installation
Fixes and Enhancements
1. Improve booting up performance
a. Warm Boot Up
b. BIOS on AHCI/RAID mode
for Zip files:
1. Click [Download Now]
2. Saves the file on your desktop
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop. (For example labeled R12345.ZIP)
2. Extract or unzip to C:DELLDRIVERSR12345.EXE (Example path)
3. Choose update file from [Win] or [DOS] folder.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.