Dell Studio Laptop 1747 OPTIARC BC-5600S 12.7mm SATA Slotload BD-Combo 10AB, A03 for Win 7 64-bit Publisher's description
Dell Studio Laptop 1747 OPTIARC BC-5600S 12.7mm SATA Slotload BD-Combo 10AB, A03 for Win 7 64-bit
Windows based firmware flash update for Optiarc BC-5600S 12.7mm SATA Sloatload BD-Combo
Level of Importance: Recommended
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).
1) Please close other applications before updating the firmware.
2) While the firmware is updating, please do not turn off the computer
3) Please restart the computer after firmware update is complete
Fixes and Enhancements
Ensure Windows 7 Compatibility
This is a Windows based firmware flash update for Optiarc BC-5600S 12.7mm SATA Sloatload BD-Combo
Instructions for BC5600S_V10AB.exe
1. Click the Download Now link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file to unzip the download package.
2. Specify the location to unzip the files.
3. Click on the unzip button to extract files.
Windows based firmware flash update for BC-5600S
1. Download the вЂњBC5600S_V10AB.exeвЂќ file
2. Please make sure you have the administrator right, and double click on вЂњBC5600_V10AB.exeвЂќ
4. Click on вЂњFlashвЂќ button. This may take as long as two minutes. Please wait for the process to complete.
5. You should see вЂњUpdate Successful. Please turn off your PC.вЂќ
6. Windows must restart to complete this operation, please save all data and click on вЂњPower OffвЂќ.