Dell Studio Laptop 1737 Intel 825xx Gigabit Platform LAN Network Device 184.108.40.206, A04 for Win 7 64-bit Publisher's description
Dell Studio Laptop 1737 Intel 825xx Gigabit Platform LAN Network Device 220.127.116.11, A04 for Win 7 64-bit
Intel 825xx 10/100/1000 Ethernet Network Drivers for XP/Vista/Seven
Level of Importance: Urgent
Dell highly recommends applying this update as soon as possible. The update contains changes to improve the reliability and availability of your Dell system.
Fixes and Enhancements
Fixes Intermittent NIC connectivity issues.
Dell Update Package Instructions for NIC_DRVR_WIN_R272000.EXE:
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for INTEL_825XX-GIGABIT-PLATFORM_A04_R272000.exe
1.Click Download Now, to download the file.
2.When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP
users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In:
3.From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to
select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4.If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file
icon appears on your desktop.
1.Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled INTEL_825XX-GIGABIT-PLATFORM_A04_R272000.exe.
2.The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or
unzip to C:DELLDRIVERSR272000. Write down this path so the executable (I.e.
Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3.The Self-Extractor window appears.
5.After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor
window is still open, close it.
6.Click the Start button and then click Run.
7.Type C:DELLDRIVERSR272000 in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8.Follow the on-screen installation instructions.