Dell Studio Laptop 1737 Client System Update 1.1.1, A03 for Win 7 64-bit Publisher's description
Dell Studio Laptop 1737 Client System Update 1.1.1, A03 for Win 7 64-bit
Dell Client System Update 1x1 Tool is a stand-alone application that provides a Windows Update like experience for Dell Business Client platforms. The application provides the ability to retrieve and update systems software released by Dell.
Note: The updates offered and provided by this tool may be a subset of the updates offered on Dell's support website.
Level of Importance: Recommended
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).
Dell Client System Update tool needs to be fully installed on the target node to use the command line feature.
Fixes and Enhancements
- Fixes an issue found with ''Export Settings'' feature.
Dell Client System Update is primarily targeted at Customers who want to manage systems on their own. The tool is designed to allow users to specify their update preferences and apply updates even based on the criticality. Alternatively end users can use the scheduling option to keep their system up-to-date with the systems software released by Dell.
The command line scripting mode of the tool will allow administrators to use their automated remote deployment infrastructure for their updates.
Client System update tool will also feature a command line mode to point customers to an intranet repository and deploy applicable updates.
Dell Update Package Instructions for APP_WIN_R268961.EXE:
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.