DELL Studio 1535 Dell QuickSet, v.9.0.12, A00 for Windows Vista 64-bit Publisher's description
DELL Studio 1535 Dell QuickSet, v.9.0.12, A00 for Windows Vista 64-bit
Level of Importance: Recommended
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).
Studio Laptop 1535
Studio Laptop 1536
Studio Laptop 1735
Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit
Fixes and Enhancements
Initial release for Vista64.
Additional Information on some features.
1. Display brightness (may vary depending on your system)
- Ambient Light Sensor: Consumer platforms do not have this feature.
- Intel(R) Display Power Savings Technology: To save power on battery mode by adjusting display settings.
2. Radio/Wireless activity control
You can control the on-board wireless devices using the wireless switch (OR) the Fn+F2 hotkey depending on your system support. You can use QuickSet to configure the radios that the switch/hotkey would control.
3. Wi-Fi Catcher(TM) Network Locator Configuration:
QuickSet provides the interface to configure Wi-Fi bands or specific networks that the Wi-Fi Catcher should scan for.
4. Backlit keyboard:
- The control to the backlit keyboard is in the "Display and Devices" category.
- This feature is only available when installing QuickSet on a system with backlit keyboard.
5. Extended Battery Life / Battery charge disable:
- These features can be accessed and configured within the Battery Meter (launched by Fn+F3).
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for R188719.exe
1.Click Download Now, to download the file.
2.When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3.From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4.If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1.Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R188719.exe.
2.The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:DELLDRIVERSR188719. Write down this path so the executable (I.e.Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3.The Self-Extractor window appears.
5.After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
6.Click the Start button and then click Run.
7.Type C:DELLDRIVERSR188719 in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8.Follow the on-screen installation instructions.