Dell Precision Mobile WorkStation M90 Notebook TSST TS-L462D 24x Slim CDRW/DVD DE09, A05 for Vista 32-bit Publisher's description
Dell Precision Mobile WorkStation M90 Notebook TSST TS-L462D 24x Slim CDRW/DVD DE09, A05 for Vista 32-bit
Level of Importance: Recommended
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).
1. Don't power off or reset the computer while updating.
2. Windows must restart to complete this operation.
3. Please save all work and close all applications prior to restarting Windows.
Fixes and Enhancements
- Improve Princo CD-R media write quality.
- Enable DVD-RAM read function.
- Improve the boot issue to compatible in AHCI mode.
This is a Windows/DOS firmware flash update for TSST TS-L462D 24x Slim CDRW/DVD
Windows based firmware flash utility update for TSST TS-L462D 24x Slim CDRW/DVD:-
1. Download and unzip the TS-L462D_DE09.zip into your desktop.
2. In вЂњTS-L462D_DE09вЂќ folder, please search for the вЂњwindowsвЂќ folder.
3. In вЂњwindowsвЂќ folder, please make sure you have the administrator right, and double click on вЂњSFDNWIN.exeвЂќ
4. On the top left corner of the utility, click on вЂњDownload File OpenвЂќ button and search and click on вЂњ462DDE09.BINвЂќ and вЂњOpenвЂќ it.
5. On the top left corner of the utility, click on вЂњStart DownloadвЂќ button.
6. Just wait for the firmware update completion, you should see вЂњUpdate SuccessfulвЂќ.
7. Windows must restart to complete this operation, please save all work and close all applications prior to restarting Windows. Click on вЂњRestart WindowsвЂќ.
DOS based firmware flash utility update for TSST TS-L462D 24x Slim CDRW/DVD:-
1. Unzip the TS-L462D_DE09.zip into your USB key.
2. In вЂњdosвЂќ folder, just type вЂњSFDNDOS.EXE 462DDE09.BINвЂќ.
3. Just wait for the firmware update completion, you should see вЂњUPDATE SUCCESSFUL (At this time please reboot your computer) !!"
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.