Dell M17x Notebooks Wireless 370 Bluetooth Minicard 188.8.131.5202, A06 for Win 7 64-bit Publisher's description
Dell M17x Notebooks Wireless 370 Bluetooth Minicard 184.108.40.20602, A06 for Win 7 64-bit
Level of Importance: Optional
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.
1. Click Download Now, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop. For example labeled R12345.EXE.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R12345.EXE. (Example path). Write down this path so the executable (Example - Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3. The Self-Extractor window appears.
4. Click OK.
5. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
6. Click the Start button and then click Run.
7. Type C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R12345 in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
* Follow these steps to install
1. Download the release to a directory on your hard drive. The file downloaded
is a self-extracting executable.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
3. After the files have been unpacked, you may delete the self-extracting file
downloaded in step 1.