Dell Latitude Z600 ON EX Software Source Code 01.02.000000-EX-0022-src, A01 for Vista Publisher's description
Dell Latitude Z600 ON EX Software Source Code 01.02.000000-EX-0022-src, A01 for Vista
Archive file containing Latitude ON EX source code, for reference. This is source code, is not executable code, and will not enable Latitude ON EX. Use вЂњLatitude ON EX SoftwareвЂќ download to enable Latitude ON if your system was purchased with Latitude ON hardware.
Level of Importance: Optional
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.
Fixes and Enhancements
1. Added Verizon and Sprint Carrier Support for the Dell DW5620 WWAN card.
2. Updated Help File for setting up the Dell DW5620 WWAN feature.
This Latitude ON EX source code package is not required in order to use the product.
* The software contained in the Latitude ON EX product is an aggregate of third party programs as well as Dell programs.
* Use of the software is subject to designated license terms as specified in each software package.
* All software that is licensed under the terms of the GNU GPL" may be copied, distributed, and/or modified in accordance with the terms and conditions of the GNU General Public License, as specified in the software package.
* All software that is licensed under the terms of the GNU LGPL" (or "Lesser GPL") may be copied, distributed, and/or modified in accordance with the terms and conditions of the GNU Lesser General Public License, as specified in the software package.
Custom Instructions for DELL_LATITUDE-ON-EX--SOFTWAR_A01_R272018.exe:
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with HTML Pop-Up Window for
1.Click Download Now, to download the file.
2.When the File Download window appears, click Save this program to
disk (Windows XP users, click Save) and click OK. The Save In: window
3.From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to
select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4.If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file
name icon appears on your desktop.
1.Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled Dell_Latitude-ON-EX--Softwar_A00_R272018.exe.
The Self-Extractor window appears.
2.Click OK or Continue.
The Self-Extracting Driver Installation window appears and prompts to
extract files to C:DELLDRIVERSR272018.
3.Leave all of the default settings and click Unzip or OK. If the
directory doesn't exist, you'll be prompted to create one. Click Yes. A
Self Extractor window appears and indicates C:DELLDRIVERSR272018 files were
5.The README file will be displayed.
6.A copy of the source code archive file will be stored in C:DELLDRIVERSR272018 for your reference.