Dell Latitude Z600 Intel GM45/GE45/GS45 Integrated Graphics 220.127.116.112, A09 for Vista Publisher's description
Dell Latitude Z600 Intel GM45/GE45/GS45 Integrated Graphics 18.104.22.1682, A09 for Vista
Vista & Windows 7 32-bit Intel GMA 4500MHD Graphics Driver for Dell Latitude notebooks [except Latitude XT2 tablet]
Level of Importance: Optional
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.
Fixes and Enhancements
Windows Vista/Windows 7 32-bit maintenance update driver Latitude 13, Z600, E4200, E4300, E5400, E5500, E6400 and E6500 (NOTE: not for Latitude XT2 tablet)
Fixes/Enhancements for this driver:
- Dock/undock events have improved hot-key & CUI functionality related to display switching
- Certain power-saving features no longer cause display color change
- Improved DisplayPort high resolution display behavior after restart
- Improved DisplayPort functionality after redock/S3 resume
- Display appears to be in clone mode after installing Video driver 2057 (false VGA detect)
WHQL certified driver
Dell Update Package Instructions for VIDEO_DRVR_WIN_R279809.EXE:
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for Intel_GM45-GE45-GS45-Integra_A09_R279809.exe
1.Click Download Now, to download the file.
2.When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP
users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In:
3.From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to
select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4.If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file
icon appears on your desktop.
1.Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled Intel_GM45-GE45-GS45-Integra_A09_R279809.exe.
2.The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or
unzip to C:DELLDRIVERSR279809. Write down this path so the executable (I.e.
Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3.The Self-Extractor window appears.
5.After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor
window is still open, close it.
6.Click the Start button and then click Run.
7.Type C:DELLDRIVERSR279809 in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8.Follow the on-screen installation instructions.