Dell Latitude XT2_XFR Notebook Client Deployment Pack for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 1.0, A00 for Vista 32-bit Publisher's description
Dell Latitude XT2_XFR Notebook Client Deployment Pack for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 1.0, A00 for Vista 32-bit
Dell Client Deployment Plugin Installer pack installed as an add-on to Microsoft ConfigMgr 2007 helps administrators simplify the image deployment process on Dell Systems in their Enterprise Environment. With the plug-in installed, the end user will be able to use the capabilities to:-
1. Import drivers packs released in вЂ?CABвЂ™ format from Dell Support Website
2. Create Windows Vista and XP Deployment task sequence
3. Remotely Configure BIOS using Client Configuration Toolkit
Level of Importance: Optional
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.
Client Deployment Plug-in is designed to be used in conjuction with Microsoft Windows PE and the System Deployment Driver Packs posted on http://support.dell.com
To locate the Driver Packs for your system, please visit http://support.dell.com and select Model --> Operating system that you wish to deploy.
The driver packs can be located under the Client Systems Management Category.
Alternatively you can also visit the Dell Tech Center at http://www.delltechcenter.com/page/Microsoft+System+Center and search for Dell System Deployment CABs for information on additional CABs that may be available.
1. Client Deployment Pack requires Configuration Manager 2007 to be installed either in Site Server or Administrator Console mode. The installation will block if the pre-requisities aren''t met.
2. Only the administrator console features will be installed on a system that has ConfigMgr Administrator Console extensions installed.
3. All features will be installed by default on a Site Server.
Instructions for Dell_Client-DeploymentPack-for-CfgMgr-1_0-A00.zip
1. Click the Download Now link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file to unzip the download package.
2. Specify the location to unzip the files.
3. Click on the unzip button to extract files.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.