Dell Latitude XT2 Notebook system BIOS A02 for Vista-64Bit Publisher's description
Dell Latitude XT2 Notebook system BIOS A02 for Vista-64Bit
Latitude XT2 Series A02 System BIOS
Level of Importance: Optional
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.
Fixes and Enhancements
1. Added Latitude XT2 XFR support.
2. Added workaround for issue where under XP display can't switch back when hot unplug media slice in DVI only mode.
3. Updated PXE OPROM.
4. Enhancements for Windows 7 support.
5. Improved access speed for PCMCIA card.
6. Enhanced support for boot to external USB CD drive.
7. Updated PBA screen text.
8. Improved support for Wi-Fi Catcher.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.