Dell Latitude XT2 Notebook system BIOS A01 for Vista-32Bit Publisher's description
Dell Latitude XT2 Notebook system BIOS A01 for Vista-32Bit
Latitude XT2 System BIOS
Level of Importance: Optional
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.
Fixes and Enhancements
1. Fixed issue where Dell ControlPoint will falsely show warning message when attached media slice in S3.
2. Added support to make Pre-Boot Authentication single sign on work with hard disk drive passwords.
3. Added USB provision file format 2.0 support for Intel(R) vPro-configured systems.
4. Updated Broadcom Pre-Boot Authentication app.
5. Updated warning message when changing the SATA Operation field in BIOS Setup.
6. Fix issue where on occasion the system may be RTC timeout when the system has no power.
7. Updated Intel(R) Active Management Technology firmware.
8. Updated PXE/RPL Option LOM.
9. Updated to PSA build 4122.
10. Changed to 640x480 POST screen resolution for customer logo.
11. Fixed the issue where BIOS changes are not saved with Admin password set.
12. Added the support for normal security erase HDD feature.
13. Fixed issue where on occasion the processor may be run at its LOW speed with the Slice battery only.
14. Improved the panel on/off algorithm for press hold screen Rotate button.
15. Fixed issue where on occasion the E800 HUAWEI Mobile Connect Express Card does not work.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.