Dell Latitude XT2 Notebook system BIOS A05 for Vista-32Bit Publisher's description
Dell Latitude XT2 Notebook system BIOS A05 for Vista-32Bit
Latitude XT2 Series A05 System BIOS
Level of Importance: Optional
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.
Fixes and Enhancements
1. Added password support for remote console.
2. Fixed issue where unable to set asset tag with admin password set.
3. Fixed multiple Fn+F8 intermittently cause system hang.
4. Removed HDD Acoustic support.
5. Fixed issue where battery slice will intermittently experience performance degradation.
6. Updated the Computrace option ROM.
7. Improved support for Utimaco SafeGuard Encryption(SGE) software.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.