Dell Latitude XT2 Notebook Intel 825xx Gigabit Platform LAN Network Device (Update Package) 126.96.36.199, A01 for XP Publisher's description
Dell Latitude XT2 Notebook Intel 825xx Gigabit Platform LAN Network Device (Update Package) 188.8.131.52, A01 for XP
Intel 82567 Network Driver DUP for Vista32
Level of Importance: Recommended
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).
Fixes and Enhancements
Driver disables power management feature that might cause connectivity issues
Dell Update Package Instructions for NIC_DRVR_WIN_R247428.EXE:
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.