Dell Latitude XT2 Notebook ControlPoint System Manager (Hard Drive) 1.1.00000, A07 for Win7 64-Bit Publisher's description
Dell Latitude XT2 Notebook ControlPoint System Manager (Hard Drive) 1.1.00000, A07 for Win7 64-Bit
Dell ControlPoint System Manager (Vista 32bit OS)
Level of Importance: Recommended
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).
Dell ControlPoint System Manager is a system configuration application that lets the user customize power, display and other device settings:
- Power Manager: Allows configuration notebook settings for enhanced battery savings. Other settings include monitoring battery health, power managing network card and disabling battery charging for airplane mode.
- Display Manager: Allows configuration of keyboard backlight settings, creating custom hotkeys to perform a wide range of available actions (note: Fn+D will toggle display on/off by default), access webcam and storage settings, enable/disable Ambient Light Sensor
Systems Operating systems
Latitude E6400 ATG
Dell Precision Mobile WorkStation M2400
Dell Precision Mobile WorkStation M4400
Dell Precision Mobile WorkStation M6400
Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit
Fixes and Enhancements
Update to Dell ControlPoint System Manager.
When ADBL is enabled, in certain situations when HDD is present in module bay and external ODD attached, the HDD will also get powered down on transitioning to battery. Insert AC to reenable
NOTE: This is the initial release of Dell ControlPoint System Manager (Power Manager, Display & Devices Manager and Tablet Manager) for certain Dell notebook systems.
You also need to install the All Day Battery Life (ADBL) configuration file to detect if your system is compliant with the ADBL system requirements.
Dell Update Package Instructions for APP_WIN_R204016.EXE:
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for Dell_ControlPoint-System-Man_A07_R204016.exe
1.Click Download Now, to download the file.
2.When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3.From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4.If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1.Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled Dell_ControlPoint-System-Man_A07_R204016.exe.
2.The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:DELLDRIVERSR204016. Write down this path so the executable (I.e.Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3.The Self-Extractor window appears.
5.After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
6.Click the Start button and then click Run.
7.Type C:DELLDRIVERSR204016 in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8.Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.