Dell Latitude XT2 Notebook Backup and Recovery Help Files A00 for Vista-64Bit Publisher's description
Dell Latitude XT2 Notebook Backup and Recovery Help Files A00 for Vista-64Bit
Dell Backup and Recovery Manager v1.0 Help File Contents
Level of Importance: Recommended
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).
DBRM requires Service Pack 1 to be installed on Windows Vista systems, and Service Pack 3 to be installed on Microsoft Windows XP systems.
The Help content is comprised of the compiled Help file (DellBURMHelp.chm) and the readme file (dbrm.htm) along with its associated icons and support files. The readme file contains additional information about the program. The latest information is found in the UserвЂ™s Guide V1.0 available for download from http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/SOFTWARE/DBRM/.
Fixes and Enhancements
Installs the compiled Help (DellBURMHelp.chm) and the More InfoвЂ¦ (Readme) file (dbrm.htm) on systems that may not have received this content in their original factory download of DBRM V1.0. The default installation folder is C:DellHelp.
The Help content is not context-sensitive so it may be installed anywhere the customer deems convenient. However it is recommended that the entire Help folder be installed under the Computer ?OS (C:) ? Program Files ? Dell ? DBRM folder. When installed at this location, the Help and More InfoвЂ¦ hyperlinks embedded in the program will make this information more accessible.
Custom Instructions for Dbrm10Help_English.exe:
Dell Backup and Recovery Manager (DBRM) V1.0 - Help Content Installation
1. Click Download Now to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save this program to your disk. The Save As window appears.
3. Click Desktop, located along the left side of the window, and then click Save. The file will now download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file
icon now appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled Dbrm10Help_xxxx.exe. This will launch the WinZip Self-Extractor program.
NOTE: In Windows Vista, an Open File - Security Warning message box may appear stating that the publisher is unknown. Please ignore the message and click Run.
2. The WinZip Self-Extractor window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip the Help Content to C:DELLHelp. If this location is acceptable, click Unzip.
Dell recommends that you extract the content to the DBRM Program Files folder. Click BrowseвЂ¦ and browse to Computer >OS (C:) > Program Files >Dell >DBRM. (In Windows XP, OS (C:) may be called Local Disk (C:).) This will create the Help folder under the DBRM folder.
3. The WinZip Self-Extractor window appears and informs you that the files have been successfully unzipped, click OK and then click Close in the main window.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.