Dell Latitude XT Notebook Wireless 13xx, 14xx, 1505 MiniCard 22.214.171.124 (Driver); 126.96.36.199 (Application), A25-1 for XP Publisher's description
Dell Latitude XT Notebook Wireless 13xx, 14xx, 1505 MiniCard 188.8.131.52 (Driver); 184.108.40.206 (Application), A25-1 for XP
Signed A-Rev Vista Release (Customer Installer) - 220.127.116.11_22
Level of Importance: Optional
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.
Fixes and Enhancements
This release provides the following features/enhancements:
- Improved AMPDU performance and new AMPDU retry code
- Elimination of audio and video pops during WLAN scans
- Roaming enhancements
- Enhanced Interference detection and mitigation
- Reduced CPU utilization
- Limit radio to 802.11abg with WEP/TKIP
- Enables WLAN channel support for 65 new countries in driver (previously supported in application) - Angola, Anguilla (UK), Armenia, Belize, Benin, Burma (Myanmar), Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Fiji, French Polynesia (France), French Southern and Antarctic Lands, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Mali, Mongolia, Montserrat (UK), Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, New Caledonia, Northern Mariana Islands (USA) (Rota Island, Saipan, Tinian Island), Palau, Qatar, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Suriname, Swaziland, Togo, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands (UK), Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna (France), West Bank (see Israel), Western Sahara (see Morocco), Yemen and Zimbabwe
The release also includes fixes for the following bugs:
- Poor transmit power/throughput when operating with Cisco LWAP
- BSOD on bcmwl16.sys when using DLINK DWL-3500AP
- Frequent disconnects and/or poor SNR with D-Link DIR-655
- Install failing from remote/read-only source folder
- Wake on Wireless LAN issues in S3/S4
- CCKM not supported in Vista for countries other than USA and Japan
- Some localization/translation errors
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for R219872.EXE
1.Click Download Now, to download the file.
2.When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3.From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4.If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1.Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R219872.EXE.
2.The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:DELLDRIVERSR219872. Write down this path so the executable (I.e.Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3.The Self-Extractor window appears.
5.After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
6.Click the Start button and then click Run.
7.Type C:DELLDRIVERSR219872 in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8.Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.