Dell Latitude E4310 Notebook Wireless 5620 EVDO-HSPA Mobile Broadband Mini-Card 1.1.170, A12 for Win 7 32-bit Publisher's description
Dell Latitude E4310 Notebook Wireless 5620 EVDO-HSPA Mobile Broadband Mini-Card 1.1.170, A12 for Win 7 32-bit
Driver Installer Package for DW5620 Mobile Broadband Mini-Card (Generic) - Customer Install
Level of Importance: Recommended
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).
Fixes and Enhancements
Fixes in this release
- Driver enhancements
- Corrects Windows 7 Starter Edition Installation of NMEA driver
Dell Update Package Instructions for DRVR_WIN_R280717.EXE:
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Install any necessary Embedded Systems Management firmware prior to this BIOS update.
5. Click the Install button.
6. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.