Dell Latitude E4310 Notebook Ricoh R5U24x 2.11.01.02, A04 for Win 7 32-bit Publisher's description
Dell Latitude E4310 Notebook Ricoh R5U24x 2.11.01.02, A04 for Win 7 32-bit
Ricoh R5U24x / R5U23x Memory Card Drivers - Post RTS
Level of Importance: Recommended
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).
Fixes and Enhancements
- Resolves potential conflict with some WWAN devices
- Improved SD card detection when card is quickly inserted or removed
Dell Update Package Instructions for DRVR_WIN_R263985.EXE:
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for RICOH_R5U24X_A04_R263985.EXE
1.Click Download Now, to download the file.
2.When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3.From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to
select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4.If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1.Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled RICOH_R5U24X_A04_R263985.EXE.
2.The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:DELLDRIVERSR263985. Write down this path so the executable (I.e.Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3.The Self-Extractor window appears.
5.After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor
window is still open, close it.
6.Click the Start button and then click Run.
7.Type C:DELLDRIVERSR263985 in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8.Follow the on-screen installation instructions.