Dell Latitude E4200 Notebook System BIOS A11 for Win 7 32-bit Publisher's description
Dell Latitude E4200 Notebook System BIOS A11 for Win 7 32-bit
Latitude E4200 Series A11 BIOS Release
Level of Importance: Optional
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain
Fixes and Enhancements
1. Added support for Latitude ONв„ў Flash.
2. Updated thermal table.
3. Removed HDD Acoustic support.
4. Fixed issue where unable to set asset tag with admin password set.
5. Fixed multiple Fn+F8 intermittently cause system hang.
6. Improved support for Wi-Fi Catcher.
7. Added workaround for Windows issue causing printer connected to Docking Station to intermittently disappear after redock.
8. Added password support for remote console.
9. Enhancement on Windows 7 support.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.