Dell Latitude E4200 Notebook System BIOS A10 for Win 7 32-bit Publisher's description
Dell Latitude E4200 Notebook System BIOS A10 for Win 7 32-bit
Latitude E4200 Series A10 BIOS Release
Level of Importance: Optional
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.
Fixes and Enhancements
1. Improved support for ambient light sensor on Windows 7.
2. Fixed issue where Local KB control is not released properly during or after IDER session.
3. Updated Intel(R) Active Management Technology firmware.
4. Fixed issue where the system connected to battery slice will on occasion experience performance degradation.
5. Updated the Computrace option ROM.
6. Enhancement on Latitude ONв„ў.
7. Fixed issue with backlight under Latitude Onв„ў mode.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.