Dell Latitude E4200 Notebook System BIOS A08 for Win 7 32-bit Publisher's description
Dell Latitude E4200 Notebook System BIOS A08 for Win 7 32-bit
Latitude E4200 Series A08 BIOS Release.
Level of Importance: Recommended
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).
Fixes and Enhancements
1. Added Latitude ON?support.
2. Updated PXE OPTROM.
3. Enhancement on Windows 7 support.
4. Improved access speed for PCMCIA card.
5. Added support to boot with external USB CD drive.
6. Updated Preboot Authentication screen text.
7. Improved support for Wi-Fi Catcher.
8. Updated BIOS setup wording of Battery Information item.
9. Added BIOS option to enable/disable Camera.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.