Dell Latitude E4200 Notebook System BIOS A07 for Win 7 32-bit Publisher's description
Dell Latitude E4200 Notebook System BIOS A07 for Win 7 32-bit
Latitude E4200 Series A07 BIOS Release.
Level of Importance: Recommended
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).
Fixes and Enhancements
1. Updated Intel(R) Active Management Technology firmware.
2. Updated Intel MRC to revision 2.7.
3. Updated PXE/RPL Option LOM.
4. Updated to PSA build 4122.
5. Changed to 640x480 POST screen resolution for customer logo.
6. Fixed the issue where BIOS changes are not saved with Admin password set.
7. Added the support for normal security erase HDD feature.
8. Fixed issue where on occasion the E800 HUAWEI Mobile Connect Express Card does not work.
9. Updated thermal table.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.