Dell Latitude E4200 Notebook System BIOS A04 for Win 7 64-bit Publisher's description
Dell Latitude E4200 Notebook System BIOS A04 for Win 7 64-bit
Level of Importance: Recommended
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).
Fixes and Enhancements
1. Added support for a digital signature in the BIOS flash executable.
2. Updated the PSA to build 4117.
3. Fixed an issue where the system can be slow to boot to the internal hard
drive after a failed PXE boot exits.
4. Fixed an issue where some BIOS Setup parameters are not accessible via the
5. Fixed an issue where on occasion the system will automatically
shut down when resuming from S3.
6. Fixed an issue where the time stamp of the BIOS power event log in setup is
wrong for the power button event.
7. Fixed an issue where presentation mode cannot be turned on/off
from the DCP.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.