Dell Latitude E6500 Notebook Wireless 370 Bluetooth Minicard (Update Package) 220.127.116.1102, A00(DUP) for Vista 32-Bit Publisher's description
Dell Latitude E6500 Notebook Wireless 370 Bluetooth Minicard (Update Package) 18.104.22.16802, A00(DUP) for Vista 32-Bit
Level of Importance: Optional
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.
Note: This release contains a built in DFU to upgrade firmware on the device. The version of the Firmware in the DFU is 61.
Fixes and Enhancements
This release contains a built in DFU to upgrade firmware on the device. The version of the Firmware in the DFU is 61.
Dell Update Package Instructions for APP_WIN_R205084.EXE:
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Install any necessary Embedded Systems Management firmware prior to this BIOS update.
5. Click the Install button.
6. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.