Dell Latitude E6500 Notebook TEAC DV-18SA Ultra-slim SATA Trayload DVD D0D, A02 for XP Publisher's description
Dell Latitude E6500 Notebook TEAC DV-18SA Ultra-slim SATA Trayload DVD D0D, A02 for XP
TEAC DV-18SA 9.5mm Tray SATA DVDROM
Level of Importance: Recommended
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).
Windows based flash firmware for DV-18SA
Fixes and Enhancements
Updater will fix SILCA (FRANCE) Resource CD installation bug issue
Re-boot PC to update system
1. Click [Download Now]
2. Saves the file on your desktop
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop. (For example labeled R12345.ZIP)
2. Extract or unzip to C:DELLDRIVERSR12345.EXE (Example path)
3. Choose update file from [Win] or [DOS] folder.
3. Double-click the installation file and follow the on-screen installation instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.