Dell Latitude E6500 Notebook System BIOS A16 for Win7 64-Bit Publisher's description
Dell Latitude E6500 Notebook System BIOS A16 for Win7 64-Bit
Latitude E6500 System BIOS A16
Level of Importance: Optional
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.
Fixes and Enhancements
1. Updated Intel(R) Active Management Technology firmware.
2. Updated Computrace OPROM.
3. Improved support for Ambient Light Sensor on Windows 7.
4. Fixed issue that unable to set Asset Tag when Admin password set.
5. Fixed issue where Local KB control is not released properly during or after IDER session.
6. Added password support for remote console.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.