Dell Latitude E6500 Notebook System BIOS A10 for Win7 64-Bit Publisher's description
Dell Latitude E6500 Notebook System BIOS A10 for Win7 64-Bit
Level of Importance: Recommended
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).
Fixes and Enhancements
1. Added support for BIOS that is signed.
2. Updated to PSA build 4117.
3. Updated thermal table.
4. Fixed the issue where system is slow to boot to internal hard drive after failed PXE boot exits.
5. Fixed the issue where Some BIOS Setup parameters are not accessible with only the keyboard.
6. Fixed the issue where system will automatically shut down at resuming from S3.
7. Fixed the issue where the time of BIOS power event log in Setup is wrong for power button event.
8. Fixed the issue where presentation mode cannot be turned on/off from the DCP.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.