Dell Latitude E6500 Notebook System BIOS A13 for Win7 32-Bit Publisher's description
Dell Latitude E6500 Notebook System BIOS A13 for Win7 32-Bit
Latitude E6500 System BIOS A13
Level of Importance: Optional
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.
Fixes and Enhancements
1. Updated Intel(R) Active Management Technology firmware for Intel(R) vPro-configured systems.
2. Updated Intel MRC to revision 2.7.
3. Updated PXE OPTROM.
4. Added BIOS option to enable/disable Camera.
5. Added Security Erase feature support for normal security HDD.
6. Improved support for Wi-Fi Catcher.
7. Updated to 640x480 resolution for customer logo POST screen.
8. Fixed issue where BIOS setting changes not saved with Admin password set.
9. Updated BIOS setup wording of Charger Behavior item.
10. Added 65W adapter support for integrated video card system.
1. For Intel AMT enabled system, it may have memory size changed warning message when first time reboot just complete flash this version BIOS.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.