Dell Latitude E6500 Notebook IDT 92HDxxx HD Audio (Update Package) 126.96.36.19927, A11 for Vista 32-Bit Publisher's description
Dell Latitude E6500 Notebook IDT 92HDxxx HD Audio (Update Package) 188.8.131.5227, A11 for Vista 32-Bit
IDT 92HDxxx HD Audio for Windows Vista / Win 7
Level of Importance: Optional
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.
Fixes and Enhancements
Adds support for Dell Update Package on Win 7
Addresses issue where there was no sound after wake up from S3 when playing DVD movie
Dell Update Package Instructions for DRVR_WIN_R239286.EXE:
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.