Dell Latitude E6500 Notebook ControlPoint System Manager (Hard Drive) 1.2.00000, A10 for Vista 32-Bit Publisher's description
Dell Latitude E6500 Notebook ControlPoint System Manager (Hard Drive) 1.2.00000, A10 for Vista 32-Bit
Level of Importance: Recommended
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).
1. Modular installation of a pillar will need a reboot for all functionality to work normally.
2. Upgrade over 1.0 DCP (9.0.x and 9.1.x) is not supported. You will have to uninstall the older revision first.
Fixes and Enhancements
This release supports new features on Precision desktops, has fixes for cosmetic issues and localization issues as well:
1.Battery Status is not updating in Power Settings Overview
2.Fix for issue where a setting in EBL can't revert back when EBL disabled
3.Brightness display in Tablet Settings is not sync to DCP brightness OSD
4.FRN:DCP,Some words lost in the text of EBL Link.
5.GER&FRN:DCP,wrong translation of some words in Tablet Settings.
6.GER&FRN&JPN:DCP,Some words are lost in Battery Status
7.JPN:DCP,Text is too close to the edge in Power Schems.
8. The Modify Settings page has a border that is cut off with 120dpi
9 JPN&GER&FRN:Some words not translated when remove DCP.
10.SPN:Charachers cut-off in DCP.
Dell Update Package Instructions for APP_WIN_R210557.EXE:
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file.
2. Read over the release information presented in the dialog window.
3. Download and install any prerequisites identified in the dialog window before proceeding.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update.
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) with Setup.exe File for Dell_ControlPoint-System-Man_A10_R210557.exe
1.Click Download Now, to download the file.
2.When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3.From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to
select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4.If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1.Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled Dell_ControlPoint-System-Man_A10_R210557.exe.
2.The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:DELLDRIVERSR210557. Write down this path so the executable (I.e.Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3.The Self-Extractor window appears.
5.After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor
window is still open, close it.
6.Click the Start button and then click Run.
7.Type C:DELLDRIVERSR210557 in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8.Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.