Dell Latitude D620 Notebook BIOS A08 Publisher's description
Dell Latitude D620 Notebook BIOS A08
Level of Importance: Urgent
Dell highly recommends applying this update as soon as possible. The update contains changes to improve the reliability and availability of your Dell system.
This update includes critical microcode updates from Intel
Fixes and Enhancements
1. This update includes critical microcode updates from Intel.
2. Update Intel 945GM /940GML (Calistoga) VBIOS from X18(1264) to X21(1343).
3. Fixed Hard Drive Security vunerability if Admin or System password is not set.
4. Update support for Dell Wireless 1505.
5. Fixed BIOS setup menu item "Wi-Fi Catcher" is unlocked when Admin
password is set.
6. Change default ATG LED mode to Off.
7. Fixed an issue that system intermittently hangs during boot up to DOS repeatly
8. Updated Dell COPYRIGHT year to 2007.
9. Move the Energy Star token from the DAh table to the D4h table.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.