Dell Latitude D531 HLDS GSA-T21N 12.7 tray IDE DVD+/-RW A1R1, A03 for Vista Publisher's description
Dell Latitude D531 HLDS GSA-T21N 12.7 tray IDE DVD+/-RW A1R1, A03 for Vista
Level of Importance: Optional
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.
1) Please close other applications before updating.
2) While the firmware is updating, please don't turn off the computer.
3) Please reboot the computer after the firmware update is completed.
Fixes and Enhancements
- Enable DVD-RAM read & write function.
This is a Windows/DOS based firmware flash update for HLDS GSA-T21N 12.7 tray IDE DVD+/-RW
Windows based firmware flash update for HLDS GSA-T21N 12.7 tray IDE DVD+/-RW:-
1. Download and unzip the GSA-T21N_A1R1.zip into your desktop.
2. In вЂњGSA-T21N_A1R1вЂќ folder, please search for the вЂњWindowsвЂќ folder.
3. In вЂњWindowsвЂќ folder, please make sure you have the administrator right, and double click on вЂњGSAT21NA1R1.exeвЂќ
4. The firmware of the drive will be updated to a newer version. The target drive should be HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GSA-T21N.
5. Please close other applications before updating and click on the вЂњUPDATEвЂќ button.
6. Now updating in progress. It takes a few minutes. DonвЂ™t turn off the PC.
7. Updating was completed successfully. Please reboot the PC and click on the вЂњREBOOTвЂќ button.
DOS based firmware flash update for HLDS GSA-T21N 12.7 tray IDE DVD+/-RW:-
1. Unzip the GSA-T21N_A1R1.zip into your bootable USB key.
2. In вЂњDOSвЂќ folder, just type вЂњDOSA1R1.BATвЂќ and answer вЂњyвЂќ if you want to download the firmware.
3. Now updating in progress. It takes a few minutes.
4. FW Update Completed.