Dell Latitude C540 Notebook Conexant D480 MDC V.92 Modem 5.03.21.05, A03 for Win XP Publisher's description
Dell Latitude C540 Notebook Conexant D480 MDC V.92 Modem 5.03.21.05, A03 for Win XP
Level of Importance: Optional
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.
- Modified the way W2K handles suspend. Now when the modem has an active
connection and a request to suspend occurs, the modem no longer refuses.
- Also, HxFSetup v11.6.2 was included. There was a small fix to enable
upgrading when MOH or DLG applications were running.
Default Instructions for R50953.EXE:
1. Download the self-extracting file to your hard drive.
2. Execute the downloaded file by double-clicking on it.
3. Click OK after verifying from the pop-up window that this driver is for
4. Select a folder location to save the files.
If you don't like this directory, you can enter another. If the directory
does not exist, one will be created.
5. After the files have been extracted, click on OK to launch the
6. Follow the installation instructions until it is done.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.