Dell Inspiron Mini 10 (1010) BIOS A11 for Win 7 Publisher's description
Dell Inspiron Mini 10 (1010) BIOS A11 for Win 7
Level of Importance: Recommended
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).
Fixes and Enhancements
Improvement : WWAN communication quality
Hard Drive Installation (via WinZip) of DOS Utility for R246063.exe
1.Click the location, e.g. Americas, from which you want to download the file.
2.When the File Download window appears, click Save this program to disk and click OK. The Save In window appears.
3.From the Save In drop-down menu, click to select Desktop and then click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4.If a Download Complete window appears, click Close. A new icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R246063.exe.
2. The Self-Extractor window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:DELLDRIVERSR246063. If you did not print these instructions, write down this path. The WinZip Self-Extractor window appears.
3. Click OK.
4. If the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
5. Create a DOS boot disk. For more information, refer to Dell Knowledge Base Article TT1014475 вЂ“ вЂњWhat can I use for a boot disk with CD-ROM support?вЂќ
6. Insert the floppy disk into the floppy drive and reboot the computer.
7. At the A:/> prompt, type C: and then press the [ENTER] key.
8. Type C:DELLDRIVERSR246063 and then press [ENTER].
9. Follow the on-screen instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.