Dell Inspiron 640m / E1405 Notebook Wild Tangent Gaming Console and Games webpost, A1.0 for Vista 64-bit Publisher's description
Dell Inspiron 640m / E1405 Notebook Wild Tangent Gaming Console and Games webpost, A1.0 for Vista 64-bit
WildTangent Games - Re-install from Dell support site.
Level of Importance: Optional
Dell recommends the customer review specifics about the update to determine if it applies to your system. The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations, or provides new features that may/may not apply to your environment.
Instructions for WildTangent Games URL.zip
1. Click the Download Now link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file to unzip the download package.
2. Specify the location to unzip the files.
3. Click on the unzip button to extract files.
1. Double-click the URL file extracted. For example labeled WildTangent Games.URL.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to Run, Save or Cancel the file.
3. Click Run.
4. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
5. Click the Run button to install Game Console Installer.
6. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.