Dell Inspiron 640m / E1405 Notebook TSST TS-L632H slim 8x DVD+/-RW D700, A06 for Vista 32-bit Publisher's description
Dell Inspiron 640m / E1405 Notebook TSST TS-L632H slim 8x DVD+/-RW D700, A06 for Vista 32-bit
This is a Windows/DOS based firmware flash utility for TS-L632H.
Fixes and Enhancements
Firmware release to improve compatibility with Dell Diag.
Custom Instructions for TS-L632H_FW_D700.zip:
Windows based firmware flash update for TSST TS-L632H slim 8x DVD+/-RW:-
1. Download and unzip the TS-L632H_FW_D700.zip into your desktop.
2. In "TS-L632H_FW_D700" folder, please search for the "windows" folder.
3. In "Windows" folder, please make sure you have the administrator right, and double click on "TSDNWIN.exe"
4. On the flash utility screen, click on "Search" button and search and click on L632HD700.BIN" and "Open" it.
5. Click on "Download" button.
6. Just wait for the firmware update completion, you should see "Update Successful".
7. Windows must restart to complete this operation, please save all work and close all applications prior to restarting Windows. Click on "Restart Windows".
DOS based firmware flash update for TSST TS-L632H slim 8x DVD+/-RW:-
1. Unzip the TS-L632H_FW_D700.zip into your USB key.
2. In "Dos" folder, just type "TSDNDOS.EXE L632HD700.BIN".
3. Just wait for the firmware update completion, you should see "UPDATE SUCCESSFUL" (At this time please reboot your computer) !!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.