Dell Inspiron 640m / E1405 Notebook Sonic Solutions Roxio Creator DE 9.0 Patch for Vista 64-bit Publisher's description
Dell Inspiron 640m / E1405 Notebook Sonic Solutions Roxio Creator DE 9.0 Patch for Vista 64-bit
Fixes and Enhancements
The following issues are fixed in this patch.
1. Closing Creator after successful BDAV burn results in runtime error
2. Incorrect Traditional-Chinese translation found on the last burn Page
3. Incorrect Simplified Chinese translation during in-progress Easy Archive burn
4. Cosmetic translation issue found in Roxio applcation UI
5. Jukebox disc is not played automatically even after Jukebox disc is inserted
6. Description cut off found in the left in Creater Plus
7. No Korean translation on Import Video
8. Macrovision is not enabled with EMC 9 when using the TVT5 card on Vista-64 bit OS
9. MyDVD Help has no topic for "Import MYDVD project."
10. "Trial Period has Expired" on NON-Rollback SKU after Dell system restore in Vista
11. Incorrect Simplified Chinese translation found during installation
12. Roxio Creator can't capture video from integrated camera
13. Incorrect Traditional Chinese translation in Roxio Creator Home
14. Cut off found in Disk label print page & Express Labeler print preview page has truncated title bar text
15. Japanese Character corruption is found in Roxio Express Labeler print option
16. Message in French & German is truncated when Test Plug and Burn on Roxio Creator
17. Roxio Creater 9.0 won't start after installing Office 2007 JPN LAN
18. Installing Update Manager and rebooting in Vista results in InstallShield Error -5
19. Annoying .png message in Audio CD ITA
This patch is for install over the following Roxio Creator DE 9.0 versions:
Roxio Creator+MyDVD 9.0 DE Build# 901B16M (From factory install)
Roxio Creator+MyDVD 9.0 DE Build# 901B16J (From CD P/N: XM389)
Roxio Creator+MyDVD 9.0 DE Build# 901B17R (From CD P/N: KW013)
1. Follow instructio on download page to download the file R172217.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In: window appears.
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R172217.zip.
2. Double-click on Dell_EMC9_16J_17S_Patch.exe
3. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.