Dell Inspiron 1750 Notebook QuickSet 9.4.7, A01 for Vista 32-bit Publisher's description
Dell Inspiron 1750 Notebook QuickSet 9.4.7, A01 for Vista 32-bit
QuickSet Vista 32 release for Inspiron/Studio/StudioXPS.
Level of Importance: Recommended
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).
Fixes and Enhancements
Added feature to change the function key behavior on Inspiron 1545.
Additional Information on some features.
1. Display brightness (may vary depending on your system)
- Ambient Light Sensor: Consumer platforms do not have this feature.
- Intel(R) Display Power Savings Technology: To save power on battery mode by adjusting display settings.
2. Radio/Wireless activity control
You can control the on-board wireless devices using the wireless switch (OR) the Fn+F2 hotkey depending on your system support. You can use QuickSet to configure the radios that the switch/hotkey would control.
3. Wi-Fi Catcher(TM) Network Locator Configuration:
QuickSet provides the interface to configure Wi-Fi bands or specific networks that the Wi-Fi Catcher should scan for.
4. Backlit keyboard:
- The control to the backlit keyboard is in the "Display and Devices" category.
- This feature is only available when installing QuickSet on a system with backlit keyboard.
5. Extended Battery Life / Battery charge disable:
- These features can be accessed and configured within the Battery Meter (launched by Fn+F3).
6. Fn key behavior change:
- The behavior of Fn key can be chosen by the users to work as the normal function keys or work as multimedia keys. This can be done by choosing the preferred mode by opening the Mobility Center.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.